The Pearse Museum is dedicated to the memory of Patrick Pearse and his brother, William. Patrick Pearse was an educationalist and nationalist who was executed for his part in the 1916 Rising. The museum is situated in the suburb of Rathfarnham on the south side of Dublin, Ireland. It was formerly an Irish speaking school named St. Enda’s. Originally Pearse’s school was set up in Ranelagh on the 8th of September 1908. It moved to Rathfarnham in 1910. After Pearse was executed for his part take in the 1916 rising, and due to decreasing numbers and increasing financial worries, the school closed in 1935. After Padraig Pearse’s sister (Margaret Mary Pearse) died in 1968, St. Enda’s and its grounds were handed over to the state, and the school house is now a Museum devoted to the Pearse brothers.
Bruns was responsible for the engineering, manufacture, supply, delivery and installation of exhibition cases. The exhibition cases included various types and sizes including delivery, on site assembly, levelling and the production of detailed shop drawings for approval by the architect. The Pearse Museum is located in the grounds of St. Enda’s Park, Rathfarnham - Dublin.